I have found a wonderful company out of Conway, New Hampshire. Sizzling Sauces. They make awesome hot sauces and a very unique garlic relish, Razing Cane. They are winners of many, many awards. Once you try some of their items, you'll know why. My favorite is the Garlic Relish. It is great on crackers, on top of a buger, or in meatloaf. It has such a smooth sweet garlic flavor. The accents of bell peppers and habeneros finish off this relish.
Here is a great recipe that they recommend with thier garlic recipe.
Mozzarella Stuffed Meat Loaf
3 # Ground Beef
2 Spanish Onion Diced Fine
Razing Cane Garlic Relish 1 - 10.5 oz Jar
6 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Cheese 2 Cups
1 Cup fresh Parsley diced fine
2 cups Italian Style Bread Crumbs
3 eggs beaten 1 15 oz Tomato Sauce
2 cups fresh basil
1 Tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
2 Tablespoons Papa Jack's Buffalo Hot Sauce
1. Mix Ground Beef, Diced Onion, Fresh Parsley, Shredded Parmesan, Bread Crumbs, Eggs, Tomato Sauce, Salt & Pepper and Papa Jack's Hot Sauce.
2. Kneed meat mixture to make sure all ingredients are mixed well
3. Pat meat mixture into a 12" square on a flat cutting board which is covered with a piece of wax paper
4. Coat the meat with the Garlic Relish
5. Place the Basil Leaves on top of the Garlic Relish
6. Slice the Mozzarella into thin slices and place them length wise across the center of the meat
7. Roll the meat into a loaf removing the wax paper as you go
8. Seal the ends of loaf by folding under.
9. Your loaf should now be about 12-14" long
10. Place in a lightly greased glass baking dish
11. Place in a 375 degree oven for 50-to 60 minutes until you reach an internal temperature of 165
I have to say I give this condiment 5 stars, but don't take my word for it. I hope you try it and let us know what you think. www Here's what the Hot Zone Thought about this product.
Post a Comment